MIP Differential Systems
MIP Performance Upgrade Hop-Up RC Car Option Parts
New MIP Super Diff™ - MIP Engineered Ball Diffs Kits to Replace Stock Ball Diffs:
Every racer knows how an adustable ball diff improves handling. Our new MIP Super Diff™ Kits are Precision Made of Superior Materials and Engineered to go a step beyond. MIP engineered components not only allow you to adjust your diff just tight enough to prevent slip, MIP's superior materials help keep your settings longer, as well as improve cornering, handling and stability.
• MIP High Pressure Diff Gear Molded of Engineering Grade Plastics for High Strength Ensure Perfect Gear Mesh!
• Features Maximum Diff Balls arranged in Larger Diameter Designed to Handle today’s high demand brushed and brushless power systems
• MIP Outputs are Engineered of Hardened American Alloy Steel for Greater Durability
• MIP Thrust Washers are Hardened and Polished for Smoothness and Wear Resistance.
• Precision Bearings Engineered for Excellent Fit , Clear and Orange Grease Included!
• (Does not include Diff Screw, T-Nut, or Diff Spring,)
• MIP Team Tested & Approved
• 100% Quality Made in the USA!
MIP Ball Diff Kits - MIP Offers a Selection of Drop-In Upgrades for Stock Gear Diffs:
Innovative Outdrive MIP Ball Diff Kits (Only for Traxxas, Retired):
MIP created a new concept in adjustable ball differentials. It features a moveable output shaft to enable “In-Car” diff adjustments, a sealed thrust assembly for more runs between rebuilds, 15 diff balls arranged in a larger diameter, and is engineering grade molded of high strength hardened alloy steel for durability and wear resistance. No modifications are needed, as our MIP Ball Diff is a stock replacement for the standard gear diff., and it features removable outputs that allow quick and easy access for diff setting.
MIP’s Mini Ball Diff and Ball Diff Lite Kits:
Racers know the value of ball diffs over gear diffs, and MIP has the technology to offer what the racers need. We have designed and developed our polished ring diff for the Team Losi Mini-T Series. MIP Mini Ball Diff’s are for front, rear and center gear boxes. Like our Mini Ball Diffs, our NEW Ball Diff Lite kits for Losi Mini-T Series feature hardened plates, thrust washers, balls, and outdrives. All MIP Mini Ball Diffs are externally adjustable without removing bones. Only MIP could create Mini Ball Diffs to exceed racers’ needs. MIP Mini Ball Diffs are stock replacements. MIP also offers a Super Diff kit for Associated 1:18 Scale Off-Road Buggies, Off-Road Trucks, and Rally On-Road Touring Cars.
MIP Diffs Feature Hardened Steel Outdrives:
All racers know the advantage of a fresh drive train. MIP has created a line of stock replacement outdrives. The MIP Outdrives are offered for both front/rear and center differentials. Our outdrives are made of alloy steel and case hardened. We even went a step further and improved on the standard parts with added specs for a tighter fit and reduced weight. Once again MIP has the solution for reduced maintenance cost with added performance.
Racers Recommend MIP Super Ball Diffs:
-Not much to say other than super smooth, dialed and awesome diff, I love it! These diffs are like butter!
-Smooth as glass. Makes the truck pivot on a dime.
- Compared to the stock diff it weighs probably half as much, is smooooth, and I noticed an immediate performance improvement. I can go in a straight line now when i punch it, even on loose dirt with the stock crummy tires.
-This works with any motor only if you know how to set it. i use it with the velenion and have no problems with it. when you get it set properly its amazing on how smooth it is. i recommend getting this.